Thursday, October 1, 2009

CHALLENGE HEAVEN!

I was having a look around at other blogs when I got home from work early today and Amanda had a link posted on her blog about a friend who was doing challenges on her blog. Of course the word challenge set off flashy lights in my brain so I wandered over for a look.

WOW! I am going to have a go at some, if not all of these, and I thought I would post it up here so that you guys could have a look too.


Word Challenge - Use the word "Adorable" in your title.
You must also use inking, ribbon and stamping somewhere on the page

Themed Challenge - Calendar. Take inspiration from a calendar in any way you like. It can be the numbers, months a particular date etc
You must also use scallop edges and a tree/s on your page

Sketch Challenge - Use this awesome sketch from PageMaps as your inspiration.

Quote Challenge - "A picture is worth a thousand words"
You must also use strip journaling, buttons and a star/s

Number Challenge - 1 flower, 2 photos, 3 buttons, 4 journaling spots/cards/, 5 gems/rhinestones

Colour Challenge - shades of blues and browns

Ebony and Ivory Challenge - White (Ivory) with pink and green
You must also use brads and a butterfly/s

Scrap Yourself - You must use a pic of yourself using Australia or Australia Day as the theme.

Have a look at the full post at Shell's Scrapping and other stuff

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo, thanks for spreading the word about my challenges. I have added myself as a follower on your blog and now I'm off to check out your beautiful work - have a great day and happy scrapping :)

    ReplyDelete