Sunday, October 11, 2009

NEW DISCOVERY!!!

Sorry everyone I haven't been here for a while! I have been sick then had sick children. So I decided to take off to Devonport for the weekend with the family :) We had a great weekend with the Inlaws Brenda and Rob. Love them to pieces!!!
Brenda and I detoured on Sunday to do some shopping on our way back to the house for lunch. The plan was to go to chickenfeed ($2 shop) for quilling supplies for the girls. We picked those up and were wandering around and I spotted some of the non slip mat stuff. They had it in purple, black, cream, blue... don't no what else. Brenda and I looked at each other and started grabbing rolls lol! It looks like square mesh but is a bit puffier and cheap as anything! Next to that Brenda spotted some funky woven placemats made out of plastic so we grabbed one of those each too. It just goes to show you that you can find scrapbooking goodies in the strangest of places!! I would upload some pics here to show you but when we left to come home this afternoon Rob asked me if I had my bag of scrap goodies and I said of course I do!!!! When I got home and unpacked the car I discovered that I didn't have it at all :( It's still in Devonport!!

5 comments:

  1. LOL yeah darlin I found them on the Lounge room floor. I'll take some pics and put them up on my blog at scrapscapscrapandmorescrap in a few minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool glad you had a great find..hope the kids are all well now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no jo!! that's terrible.... or maybey just another excuse to go shopping?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh someone must be busy with challenges hey,hope all is well in the powell household!

    ReplyDelete