Sunday, September 13, 2009

My first Blog and Milla's frame

Well Hi everyone :)

This is my first post on my first blog so I'm not really sure what I am doing yet heh heh. I am not sure what I am even hoping to do with it besides show my work to my friends and make more new friends. Please feel free to email me your favourite pages and I can load those up too! I was thinking that when I get some more followers (is that what you call them in blog land?) we could have some small challenges. What do you guys think? I think for now I will just post up my most recent project which is a gift I made for my Great niece Milla. I have made the frame and cut the word myself. I hope you like it!
























The frame I have painted with pink paint and gone over with crackle glaze and a cream paint.
Milla's name is covered with Bohemia Bliss "Pretty as a Princess" patterned paper.





















Close up of the flowers in the corner. I have used velvet leaves, and bling rings with fabric brads in the centres of the flowers. All of these products are available from a lovely little online shop called My2Angels www.my2angels.net

4 comments:

  1. OMG Its looking really great. I just love the flowers they look absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I love what you did with the bling rings around the brads.
    You are so clever with the man-tools PML you multi talent chick LOL
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great frame Joanne, cant believe you cut the frame yourself, i'm hopeless at all that sort of stuff.... You rock!!

    Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys :) Wait till you see what I can do with a hammer drill and a bag of cement Tracey LOL!

    ReplyDelete